Hey there! I want to paint your pet!
I've painted dozens of watercolor pet portraits, and have just as many super satisfied clients. I hope to work with you to make your portrait dreams a reality.
Here are all the details:
This listing is for the $97 deposit for your custom watercolor portrait. The remainder will be due upon approval and shipment of your completed painting.
Sizes and Prices:
When purchasing this deposit, you will have to choose your desired size and style. Please view the pictures to see examples of the two different portrait styles I offer (classic or abstract).
Classic portraits are painted on heavy weight acid free watercolor paper. These portraits will have highlights of color, but will mostly be a very realistic rendering of your pet.
Abstract portraits are painted on heavy weight acid free Yupo (plastic) paper. These portraits will have lots of color, highlights, and abstract details such as paint drips and splatters.
To view more example pictures of completed commissions, view my Facebook album here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/aquilawatercolor/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1511213665579614
These sizes will most likely NOT need custom framing. I also offer wood panel framing for each of these sizes. More info here: https://www.aquilawatercolor.com/listing/507708180/frame-for-custom-watercolor-portrait
After you purchase this listing, you will receive an email with a link to an online form. This form will allow you to tell me all of your portrait preferences, including preferences for color and background. You will also upload your photos at that time.
Shipping charges vary depending on size and destination. In the US, 11x14 portraits typically ship for $6 via USPS Priority, and 16x20 and 20x24 portraits typically ship for around $30. Shipping will not be charged until you purchase the remainder due when your portrait is complete.
More helpful info:
- As soon as you purchase your deposit, you will be added to my waiting list. My current wait list is about 2 weeks. Once I begin your portrait, the process will take about 4 weeks.
- Please let me know if you are purchasing as a gift and have a specific deadline.
- You will be receiving progress photos throughout the process.
- When your portrait is complete, I will email you a final photo for you to approve, and then ship your portrait.
- Your portrait will be signed by me, the artist!
- I apply 3 coats of Golden UV Archival Varnish to all finished portraits. This adds wonderful light protection to your watercolor.
- Your portrait includes tips for framing, and will be shipped with acid-free backing board in an archival plastic sleeve. All of this is packaged and shipped in a heavy cardboard envelope.
- I work really hard to make sure you will LOVE your portrait. If you aren't crazy about the final product, I will work with you to make it right, so don't worry.
Purchase does not include reproduction rights, and I may create print reproductions of your portrait to use for resale. I also may use your reference image for promotional purposes only. All images are copyrighted, 2017 Aquila Watercolor. By purchasing this deposit you agree to these terms.
Still have questions? I'd love to answer them. Contact me anytime at jessica [!at] aquilawatercolor.com
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information